Complaints Procedure

It’s our genuine aim to ensure you are happy with what we do and we are here to help resolve any issue you have quickly, fairly and per industry standards, so please do not hesitate to call us with any problems you may have had. If after the call you feel the problem has not been resolved, please follow our official complaints procedure which is set out below.

Stage 1

In the first instance, if you are unable to resolve the issue informally, you should write to the member of staff who dealt with you, or their manager, so that he or she has a chance to put things right. In your letter you should set out the details of your complaint, the consequences for you as a result, and the remedy you are seeking.
You can expect your complaint to be acknowledged within 5 working days of receipt. You should get a response and an explanation within 14 working days. If you are unsure which member of staff to write to, your complaint should be sent to:

Smartrose Estates Ltd
93 Northwold Road, London E5 8RN

Stage 2

If you are not satisfied with the initial response to the complaint then you can write to ‘’ or to ‘The Directors’ at the above address and ask for your complaint and the response to be reviewed. You can expect acknowledgement to your request within 5 working days of receipt and a response within 14 workings days.
We aim to resolve all matters as quickly as possible. However, inevitably some issues will be more complex and therefore may require longer to be fully investigated. Consequently timescales given for handling and responding to complaints are indicative. If a matter requires more detailed investigation, you will receive an interim response describing what is being done to deal with the matter, and when a full reply can be expected and from whom.

Final Stage

If you are not satisfied with the final reply, then you have the following two options of pursuing the matter further:

We belong to the Property Redress Scheme and you can seek redress by contacting the scheme at:

You can seek financial redress by commencing a money claim procedure at