- Tenant Administration Fee: £150.00 for the first applicant and £75 for each additional applicant. This will include, Tenant Referencing Fees & Contract fees
- Inventory: Price is based on the size of the property: Studio/one bedroom £132, two bedroom – £144, three bedroom – £168, four bedroom and five bedroom – £192. For any additional room – £18. Please note only 50% of the prices stated is payable by the tenants as the other 50% will be paid by the landlord.
During Your Tenancy
- Tenancy Amendment: Amending terms and updating your tenancy agreement during your tenancy will incur a fee of £150.
- Tenancy Renewal Fee: If you decide to renew your tenancy agreement after the initial term, there will be no charge should there be no changes to the occupants. Any changes will incur referencing fees for the new tenant(s) and £100 tenancy amendment fee.
- An administration fee of £25 will be charged for each letter or email sent regarding late or non-payment of rent or other charges.
- Document: If you require copies of documents by email or hard copy, this will incur an administration charge of £20.
- Spare Keys: A minimum of one set of keys per person named on the AST will be provided at Check-In. If additional sets are required, there will be a fee of £25 held until the keys are returned
- Replacement Keys: Should keys be misplaced there will be a fee of £25 per key.
- Reference Request: We provide one reference free of charge at the end of tenancy for each tenant. Should you require a second reference of a reference at a later date there will be a fee of £30.
- Check-out: Studio – £114, one bedroom and two bedroom – £126, three bedroom – £140, four bedroom and five bedroom – £168. For any additional room – £18. Please note only 50% of the prices stated are payable by the tenants as the other 50% will be paid by the landlord.