Freehold & Block Management
In conjunction with our associated companies, we cover every aspect of freehold and block management through our team of experts who have wide-ranging experience of this often complex and constantly changing sector.
We will always and comprehensively ensure our clients’ legal obligations are met in line with the most current legislations and work with a trusted network of professionals including solicitors, accountants, surveyors and architects.
The wide ranging scope of services include:
- managing your building in accordance with your leases;
- setting service charge budgets; requesting and collecting service charges;
- property inspections;
- arranging day-to-day repairs and maintenance; organising maintenance contracts for your lifts, communal boilers, Entryphone, access control, water hygiene;
- preparing for major works projects;
- ensuring compliance with various health & safety legislation;
- accounting for your service charges monies throughout the year and at year end;
- engaging credit control action when leaseholders do not pay their services;
- instruction of experts such as accountants, solicitors, surveyors, engineers, interior designers;
- dealing with licences to alter, subletting and assignment;
- dealing with pre-contract (solicitors) enquiries.